Kia’s Central Region was looking to drive sales of the Kia Soul, Kia Optima, and Kia Sorento marketing to competitive owners. The Central Region had two goals: Increase sales and capture additional market share.
- Strategic Marketing developed and executed a 60-day campaign targeting 150,000 conquest (competitive) owners.
- Strategic used their Proprietary LogiX data system to analyze each market along with their national trade-in analytics report to find the top vehicles traded in for Kia’s in each market. This list was then filtered further to develop the best competitive vehicle acquisition mailing list possible to increase response while avoiding wasted mail.
- We developed a creative strategy using Kia’s current program and incentives.
- Integrated a sweepstake to win a new car for each market to help drive traffic to the participating KIA dealers.
- The program was developed and launched within three weeks.
- 812 new Kia’s sold in a 90 days sales match – 434 sold in the first 45 days, and 378 were sold in the next 45 days after the event ended.