Company: Strategic Marketing
Strategic Marketing is an award-winning marketing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. For 26+ years, we have been providing data-inspired and omni-channel marketing for the automotive industry. We are a fast-paced and high-growth organization and we have been expanding into several markets, requiring additional sales professionals to join the team.
Role: Territory Sales Representative
Responsible for selling innovative marketing programs to select clients. We are looking for the individual wanting to advance their career with solid earning potential. We offer full training and coaching on our programs and the industry.
We are looking for candidates who are like-minded and possess our company’s 6 core values:
- We before Me
- Client Success Driven
- Level 10 Attitude
- Always be Winning
Strategic Marketing has been awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” in Kentucky and a “Top Places to Work” because of our strong company culture.
Compensation includes a base salary plus commission and attractive benefits. First-year potential compensation is $70,000 plus. 2nd-year compensation will have six-figure potential.
- Prospecting new customer opportunities by cold calling, emailing, and traveling to assigned markets for set appointments
- Meet prospective clients and present our data inspired marketing solutions
- Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s products and services to promote the company’s strengths and solutions.
- Use existing and new information as it is developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company.
- Develop and Execute follow-up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios.
- Maintain reporting structure on all accounts
- 1 – 3 years Inside and/or Outside sales experience
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Keen understanding of the consultative sales approach
- Excellent presentation capabilities (online and in-person)
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proven Track record of over-achievement and closing skills
- Strong listening skills