Strategic Marketing is an award-winning marketing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky. For 25+ years, we have been providing data-inspired and omni-channel marketing for the automotive industry. We are a fast paced and high growth organization and we have been expanding into several markets, requiring additional sales professionals to join the team.
Role: Territory Sales Representative
Responsible for selling innovative marketing programs to select clients. We are looking for the individual wanting to advance their career with solid earning potential. We offer full training and coaching in a fun and fast paced environment.
The candidate must possess effective communication skills and the desire to take advantage of a unique opportunity. Strategic Marketing has been awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” in Kentucky for several years and provides an attractive compensation package including benefits.
Compensation includes a $40,000 base salary plus commission. First year potential compensation is between $55,000-$70,000. 2nd year compensation will have six figure potential.
- Prospecting new customer opportunities by cold calling, emailing, and traveling to assigned markets for set appointments
- Meet prospective clients and present our data inspired marketing solutions
- Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s products and services to promote the company’s strengths and solutions.
- Use existing and new information as it is developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company.
- Develop and Execute follow up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios.
- Maintain reporting structure on all accounts
- 1 – 3 years Inside and/or Outside sales experience
- A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Keen understanding of the consultative sales approach
- Excellent presentation capabilities (online and in person)
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proven Track record of over-achievement and closing skills
- Strong listening skills
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent