Strategic Marketing is an award-winning marketing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, providing data-driven and multi-channel marketing for the automotive industry. We are a fast-paced and high growth organization expanding into several markets and requiring additional sales professionals to join the team. We help our clients succeed with real solutions.
Responsible for selling innovative marketing programs to select clients. We are looking for the individual wanting to advance their career with substantial earning potential. We offer full training and coaching in a fun and fast-paced environment.
The candidate must possess effective communication skills and the desire to take advantage of a keen opportunity. Strategic Marketing has been awarded one of the “Best Places to Work” in KY for several years and provides excellent compensation packages and benefits. Have fun, and have an opportunity to advance your career.
Compensation includes a $40,000 Base Salary plus commission with the potential to make between $60,000-$70,000 1st year. 2nd Year compensation should have 6 figure potential.
· Meet prospective clients and present our leading-edge programs using PowerPoint to decision-makers in-person and digitally
· Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s products and services to promote the company’s strengths
· Use existing and new information as developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of the clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company
· Develop and Execute a follow-up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios
· Educate and prepare clients for using internal CRM product for upcoming campaigns including promotion details and other pertinent client education
· Manage account reporting and organize deployment activities on specific accounts
· Source new sales opportunities by prospecting, cold calling and traveling to assigned markets
· 1-3 years inside and/or outside sales experience
· A self-starter with the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
· Keen understanding of the consultative sales approach
· Ability to present programs (online and in-person)
· Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
· Proven track record of over-achievement and closing skills
· Strong listening skills
· Above average written and verbal communication skills
· BA/BS Degree or equivalent
Additional Information and Benefits:
We offer a compensation package that offers a base salary and commission as well as a comprehensive benefits package. Candidates will also be eligible for the company-sponsored 401K program.
The physical demands described are representative of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must frequently stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and finger to manipulate office equipment.