We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our IT Development department. We are responsible for the creation of new and the maintenance of a variety of existing web-based and console-based applications supporting the internal operations of the company as well as several customer-facing applications.
The Software Developer will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including providing input during the design process, as well as meeting with stakeholders to ensure projects are on track.
We are looking for someone who thrives on meaningful contributions. We value input from every member on our team. The individual we seek is a natural problem solver and is looking to grow as a developer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with internal customers, department manager, and other developers to create, test, maintain, document, and implement new web-based applications using the following technologies: .Net, C#, Vue.js, Kendo, Node.js, T-SQL.
- Communicate effectively with other departments and provide technical support to existing applications.
- Write and maintain clean, optimized code.
- Assist Q/A team with software testing.
- Create and maintain documentation on existing applications.
- Utilize help desk software to track and resolve bugs/issues.
- Maintain professional knowledge and research new technologies
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience, or equivalent knowledge, developing web-based applications using .Net architecture with Visual Studio in C#, including .Net Core.
- 1+ years of experience working with Vue or other front-end UI frameworks.
- 2+ years of experience querying and developing MS-SQL databases.
- Experience with Git or other source code repositories.
- Ability to thrive working in a collaborative environment as well as independently.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Vue, Kendo, Dapper, Vite.
- Azure DevOps.
- Project Management experience a plus.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $75k+, based upon knowledge and experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off: 3 weeks to start.
- Optional Hybrid Work Environment- 2 days in office, 3 days remote
- On-site gym
- Flexible work schedule
Reports to IT Development Manager
The physical demands described are representative of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must frequently stand, walk, sit, talk, hear, and use hands and finger to manipulate office equipment.