Strategic Marketing is an award-winning marketing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky providing data-driven and multi-channel marketing for the automotive industry. We are a fast paced and high growth organization expanding into several markets and requiring additional sales professionals to join the team. We help our clients succeed with real solutions.
We are looking for a motivated QA Software Tester to join our Team. We are a small close-knit team responsible for the development and maintenance of internal and external software applications serving the automotive marketing industry. This position is vital to the deployment of products that are delivered per design in order to avert risk and prevent software issues. We are looking for someone who thrives on a meaningful contribution to the success of the company. We value input from every member on our team. The individual we seek is a natural problem solver and is looking to grow with the team.
- Meet prospective clients and present our leading-edge programs using PowerPoint to decisionmakers in-person and digitally
- Understand and learn competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s products and services to promote the company’s strengths
- Use existing and new information as it is developed to keep the company’s competitive edge in front of the clients and potential clients to further the sales growth of the company
- Develop and Execute a follow-up strategy for each opportunity to maximize closing ratios
- Educate and prepare clients for using internal CRM product for upcoming campaigns including promotion details and other pertinent client education
- Maintain reporting and organize files on all accounts
- Sourcing new sales opportunities cold calling and traveling to assigned markets
- Design and execute test plans on computer applications
- Record and document results and compare to expected results
- Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected
- Generate historical analysis of test results
- Document anomalies and issues
- Maintain a database of software defects
- Manage issue ticketing system
- Creation and maintenance of MS Excel reports
- Other miscellaneous initiatives that may from time to time arise in our fast-growing firm
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional Information and Benefits:
- Starting salary range of $50,000 – $60,000, based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off- 3 weeks per year to start
- Retirement plan
- On-site gym
- Flexible work schedules
A Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent education and experience. Two or more years of experience as a Software Tester, including experience in a multi-office environment. Experience in working with automotive sales and services organizations preferred. Demonstrated ability to work with the Executive Management of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Hands-on experience with functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, mobile testing, big data testing, cross-platform testing, component testing, security testing, performance testing, UI/UX testing, A/B testing. Ability to meet deadlines, to conduct and direct research into product issues and to take initiative in the completion of projects. Strong organizational and time management skills.
The physical demands described are representative of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must frequently stand, walk, sit, talk, hear and use hands and finger to manipulate office equipment.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common technical or business journals, financial reports, and legal documents.