Strategic Marketing is an award-winning marketing company headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky providing data-driven and multi-channel marketing for the automotive industry. We are a fast paced and high growth organization expanding into several markets and requiring additional sales professionals to join the team. We help our clients succeed with real solutions.
We are looking for a motivated mid-level developer to join our Empower team. We are a small, close-knit team responsible for the development and maintenance of the Empower software application. Empower is a marketing solution tailored for the automotive industry consisting of several applications including a customer-facing UI. This position will be responsible for developing new features, maintaining existing features and bug tracking/resolution. We are looking for someone who thrives on meaningful contributions. We value input from every member on our team. The individual we seek is a natural problem solver and is looking to grow as a developer.
- Work with internal customers, manager and other developers in an agile environment to create, test, maintain, document and implement web-based applications using the following technologies: .Net MVC, .Net core, C#, Vue.js, Kendo, Node.js, Rollup.js, jQuery.
- Write and maintain clean, optimized code.
- Q/A, software testing, cross-browser testing
- Communicate effectively with other departments and provide technical support to existing applications.
- Create and maintain documentation on existing applications.
- Utilize help desk software to track and resolve bugs/issues.
- Maintain professional knowledge and research new technologies.
- Other programming and IT related tasks may be assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience developing web-based applications using .Net architecture with Visual Studio in C#, including .Net Core
- 1+ years of experience working with Vue or other front-end UI frameworks
- 2-5 years of experience querying and developing MS-SQL databases
- Experience with Git or other source code repositories
- Experience with Vue, Kendo, Dapper
- Experience with DevOps
- Starting salary range of $60,000 – $80,000, based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid time off- 3 weeks per year to start
- Retirement plan
- On-site gym
- Flexible work schedules
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described are representative of what must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee must frequently stand, walk, sit, talk, hear and use hands and finger to manipulate office equipment.
Confidentiality and Security:
Security Awareness of company/client sensitive and confidential data as defined by the employee security policy.