Strategic Marketing, a leader in the automotive marketing industry, is seeking a dynamic sales intern to join our diverse team. Our core focus is to create overwhelming client success. This internship position is located in Louisville, KY, and will last until May 1, 2024, with a flexible part-time schedule.
As a sales intern, you’ll be assisting at various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. The role provides an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects under the guidance of a mentor and experienced team members.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Area Vice President by conducting cold calls to prospective clients
- Conduct administrative maintenance on clients that are contacted
- Provide additional administrative assistance to the Area Vice President
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- 3.0 GPA or higher
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Experience with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel preferred
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- Attend meetings, events, and other networking opportunities
- Compensation available (hourly rate and commission TBD)
Interested candidates should submit their resume and cover letter below by November 1. If you have further questions about this role, please reach out to Courtney Kelley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application and exploring whether Strategic Marketing could be a good fit for your professional journey!