The basic function is to provide sales and administrative support to the Marketing Consultant/Area Vice-President by maintaining and increasing sales volume through the management of client accounts and new potential opportunities. Provide additional administrative customer support where needed to assist each client. Facilitate marketing to a Universe of Opportunties, Assigned Market Area and Pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Understand and talk through the selling points of SalesBuilder, ServiceBuilder, & Empower
2. Occasional travel with assigned Marketing Consultant / Area VP for in-person presentations
3. Work within Strategic Marketing customer portal, Cosmic, which includes managing their Pipeline, Universe of Opportunities and Market Area.
4. Develop an understanding of Strategic Track, Empower and the administrative functions associated with both platforms.
5. Develop Marketing calendar consisting of regular communications with current and past clients and new prospects using different communication channels such as Direct Mail, E-mail, and Phone.
6. Assist further development of relationships with clients.
7. Develop new client opportunities through referrals and regenerate past dormant accounts.
8. Provide administrative support which includes contract entry, change requests, data selection, ROI reporting and basic administrative functions.
9. Communicate as a liaison with production, data and graphics departments to manage each promotion through completion
10. Assist and Prepare presentations, quotes and POP materials with Graphics department
11. Stay abreast of Strategic Marketing changes regarding product introductions, product updates, service offerings and new technologies.
Other duties may be assigned!
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualified candidates must have:
- Strong organizational skills
- High communication levels and customer service orientation
- Strong planning, computer, and administration skills
- Ability to formulate and interpret data analytics
- 4 Year College Degree is preferred and / or equivalent experience
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to write routine reports, game plans and correspondence
· Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
· Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is typically moderate.